Paigbet replied

8 weeks ago

Hero Wanted Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

After he awakens in a hospital, a man tracks down and murders the man that left him and a bank teller for dead during a robbery, only to end up having the slain thief's associates come after him in retaliation.
A man seeks out and murders the thief that left him and a bank teller for dead during a robbery, only to end up having the slain thief's associates come after him in retaliation.
How did this movie make it to the shelf at my local video store? A decent movie needs 2 of 3 things. Those things are 1. Dialog 2. Filmography 3. Acting. I rate them either pass or fail. Keep in mind that i&#39;m a movie lover and I enjoy watching movies. I don&#39;t always need to watch an A+ movie. I can be happy with a D+ sometimes. <br/><br/>1. Dialog/script: Failed. Unbelievable. Unconviencing. Uneducated. 2. Filmograpy: Failed. It just wasn&#39;t interesting enough to make up for the failed dialog. 3. Acting: Pass. Even with crappy lines, the actors add some credibility to the over all film. <br/><br/>I believe that the script is the heart of any movie. If the script is good I can deal with bad acting. Or sometimes if the filmography is awesome I can deal a bad script. <br/><br/>There are good things to pull away from this movie. Even if those things are the &quot;what not to do next times&quot;. <br/><br/>If want to watch a bad movie. This is a good one!
i really enjoy the movie. All the scenes are shown in flash backs and reverse screen play. it is the story of the man who lost his wife and fell in love with a lady working in bank.He feels that what ever he lost in life can be get back only if he can loved by that lady(bank teller).so that he had planned with his friend to be noticied by bank teller with a plan.but things go wrong when his friend cheated him with local mobstars crew by robbery which leads to injured the bank teller(lover) and him.After recovering from injury his(cuba) job is to find the robbery crew and kill them.on the other hand the robbery gang want to catch him to kill.<br/><br/>cuba acting is excellent.

646f9e108c
Island X full movie in hindi free downloadBlackjack tamil dubbed movie downloadThe End 720pthe The Angus Brothers downloadthe Boiling Point full movie download in hindiEpisode 3.46 full movie in hindi free download mp4Download DNA: The Prologue To Our Dog-Eat-Dog full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Quark Games malayalam movie downloadNever Fear full movie hd 1080p download kickass movietamil movie Medal of Honor: Rising Sun free download
Please log in to post a reply.