Paigbet replied

8 weeks ago

Cyborg Cop Movie Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Ex-D.E.A. Agent Jack receives an emergency message from his brother Phillip, whose team was ambushed on the Caribbean island of St. Keith. Jack goes to St. Keith to find his brother, who has been turned into a cyborg by the drug runner he was after.
You know you're in for a real cinematic treat when you pick up a film from a bargain bin at less than five dollars and it looks as though it was pirated in Malaysia. This is definitely worth your while if you feel like laughing at everyone who was involved with this film. From the absolutely shoddy writing and casting to the hilariously bad all over FX: in most fight scenes the weapon fire and the resulting pyrotechnics are dubiously mis-matched, the timing is amusingly off- this film is almost as good as Battlefield Earth, and slightly better than RoboCop, its source material! Cyborg Cop is very much jammed with action movie cliché after cliché, and i've never seen Sam Firstenberg's name on film credits since. Perhaps this is a good thing.
this was the worst movie I've ever seen. The acting was absolutely pathetic, let alone the overall directing and producing. Every category of the film, (eg. editing, filming techniques etc)failed dismally and for anyone to rate this film more than a two, makes me wonder what the world is coming to. The attempts at humour were vastly unsuccessful, which in turn created an extremely awkward viewing experience. The only things worth laughing at were the sets and the homo-erotic subtext which I must admit, contributed a major part in scoring this movie 1/10. A lack of money is not an excuse for appalling aesthetics, acting and producing. The worst movie I've ever seen! awkward, boring and painful…no…excruciating.

7cb1d79195
malayalam movie download The Kill BoxGod of Foot Soldiers movie download in hdThe Giant's Wife full movie in hindi free download mp4Kur to Yoshinaka in hindi downloadOu Mono downloadfree download St. Zombie Girls' High SchoolWar Correspondent, Hard Struggle! download moviesThe Big Chill Out full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pWill Daniel Make It in Time to Stop Katerina's Wedding full movie download mp4Untitled Horror Comedy download movies
Please log in to post a reply.